Facing multiple issues with your vehicle or car? You can get the best service support at AutoZone where you can buy your required automobile parts and accessories. Sometimes you find a part unnecessary, or You have already purchased items like battery and snow chain from Autozone and now want to return it due to any reason. So nothing to worry, even during this COVID-19 pandemic situation, they give the best offers and amazing return policy for in-store and online purchases.
What the AutoZone Return Policy?
For in-store returns, Autozone gives its buyers an excellent chance to return the purchased item within 90 days.
Autozone online store deals with the easy return policy, and any item can be returned and exchanged via mail. The time limit of returning any purchased item is 90 days from the buying date, just like in-store policy. Also, you can buy products online can return them to any Autozone store for a full refund.
The buyer also should follow these terms and condition while returning Autozone products:
- The item must be in its initial packaging or box (opened/unopened).
- The items should not be damaged or broken.
- All fluid must be drained out before returning.
Autozone Returns Policy Without Receipt
This is one of the fundamental questions the Autozone buyers ask: Does Autozone return or exchange the item without a receipt? The answer is: Absolutely! According to Autozone’s return policy, it offers its buyers to return their purchased items without a receipt.
Some rules should be followed when a buyer doesn’t have the required receipt or original price tag while returning in-store.
- Items must be in original condition when you are returning it with no receipt. The Autozone store does not accept any broken or damaged purchased items.
- As per Autozone Return Policy, customers may return or exchange the item without the store receipt, but customers must provide their original ID proof in the Autozone store.
- Autozone accepts photo IDs including:
- U.S. and Canadian Driver’s License
- U.S. State ID proof
- Canadian Jurisdiction ID card
- U.S. Military ID card
- Mexican Voter Registration Card
- Laser Visa (U.S)
- If you have lost your store receipt, you can contact Autozone customer services and follow their instructions while returning or exchanging.
- If you want to return the product at the Autozone store without a receipt, then the refund would be provided to you in the form of Store Credit.
- Autozone also receives opened package from the buyer, but the item must be original and in good condition.
Autozone Return Policy With Receipt
- With receipt, it is even easier to return or exchange items at the Autozone store if you return your item within 90 days after buying.
- The buyer should take the item in its original box to the nearest AutoZone store along with the price tag or receipt.
- If the Credit Card’s payment has been paid, then the amount will be immediately refunded back to your credit card.
- In case the buyer has used any other payment method like PayPal, then Autozone also provides the facility to get a refund back to your PayPal account.
Autozone Online Return policy
If you have bought your item from Autozone.com, then you should follow some simple steps to return the purchased item online.
- After logging in, you will get a return form available in Section B with the shipping bill.
- The buyer should fill the form with accurate data, and after that buyer needs to submit the cause of returning the item.
- After finishing the above steps, the buyer should contact AutoZone customer service via mail or call their customer service at 800.288.6966.
Exceptions in Autozone’s Return policy
- There are some items which are non-refundable as per Autozone Return Policy.
- Autozone doesn’t return customized products from the buyer.
- If the Autozone product has been purchased in the sale, then it is non-refundable.
- Gift cards that are purchased from the Autozone store cannot be refundable. Autozone doesn’t return or refund gift cards.