If you are a bibliophile and love to buy books online, you have indeed visited Barnes and Noble’s online bookstore. But, do you know how Barnes and noble return policy works? Let’s give you a brief idea about Barnes and noble policy for returning purchased items.
What is Barnes and Noble Return Policy?
Barnes and noble return policy allows its buyers to return the purchased product within 30 days of buying.
- The buyer must show the original receipt to get an immediate refund from your nearest local store. With receipt, the refund or exchange will be easy and quick for the buyers.
- The refund will be provided in your registered Credit card/Debit card.
- If anyone used PayPal while buying from Barnes and Noble, then the store provides the Barnes and Noble gift card, or the credits will be issued as in-store credit.
Barnes and Noble Book Return Policy
- This company does not allow the return or exchange of any old/new edition printed books because of the orders’ individuality. Buyers are requested to choose their books carefully while buying online.
- B&N doesn’t allow the return or exchange of gifted e-books.
- Barnes and noble will only issue refunds to buyers who are disappointed with their book purchasing. The buyers can choose the refund or exchange from Barnes & Noble’s customer service.
- The return option will be shown on your buying report, and the payment will be deducted from the next payment.
Barnes and Noble’s Return Policy Exceptions
- If the buyer gets their package after the promised delivery date or not having the packing bill, you can return the purchase or lodge a complaint against the late delivery. (This policy can vary due to COVID-19. Refer to the official website for more information.)
- If you’re not happy with your purchased product, you can return the parcel and claim your refund.
- Barnes and Noble will issue a refund for the item’s refund price with applicable taxes if the item is returned within 30 days.
- All purchased products must be in their original condition and must be unopened with the original price tag. The shipping charge will be added individually.
- The buyers are requested to read all the refund instructions mentioned in shipment.
- B&N also provides a pre-printed return label with a specific departmental location.
- The buyers have to pay extra shipping charges, and it is not refundable.
- This is the list of non-refundable products at B&N:
- New/old edition of Books
- Baby Toys
- NOOK digital content
- Broken and damaged items
- Quamut products
- Gift cards
Return Policy on Gift Receipt
Barnes & Noble Return Policy provide store credit or Gift Card on the purchase amount of the product when the buyer is buying the item with a gift receipt within 60 days of buying. The buyer can return NOOK audiobooks within 14 days of purchasing with receipt. If the buyer faces any issue regarding the NOOK book, then they can call customer service at +1 201-559-3882.