If you have faced issues returning your purchased items multiple times at Bloomingdales and still can’t find the appropriate solution. For this, you must know the return and exchange policy of your favorite brand Bloomingdales.
What is Bloomingdale’s return policy?
Bloomingdale’s return policy mainly deals with free returns exclusively for online purchases. If the purchased product is unused and unopened, the buyer can return the item within 365 days from the day of purchasing.
- The buyer can have this return policy via mail or return the product at any local Bloomingdales store.
- If the product is returned within 90 days of purchasing, the customer will get a full refund via the original payment mode by showing the original receipt.
- If you return within 91 days and above purchase, then the refund will be issued, and you will get the refund as store credit as the form of a gift card from Bloomingdale’s Company.
Bloomingdales Return Policy Without Receipt (No Receipt)
If you don’t have the original receipt, you must provide your name and address it if you haven’t registered. The information should be accurate for returning the item, You will get a refund as per the lowest selling price in the last 180 days and in the form of store credits. You will get a refund in your Bloomingdale’s account if you are registered online.
Bloomingdales in-store return policy
- Take your purchased product at any local Bloomingdale’s store.
- The buyer must show the original receipt of the item with the bar code attached. With receipt, the return procedure will be easy for the buyer.
- If you have no receipt, you are still a gainer as the Bloomingdales offer you no refund policy. You will get your refund at the lowest selling price for the last 180 days.
- The Bloomingdales customer service will always be there for your help.
- Once the buyer returns the purchased item, the refund will be issued on their credit card immediately. It may take a few days due to the bank’s processing time.
Bloomingdales online return policy
- Log in to your Bloomingdale’s online account, or if you register your contact number, you can enter the order number on the Easy Returns Page.
- After clicking on the Return items button, a return form will appear. You must fill out the form, verify and submit it with details.
- You should take a print out of the confirmation return document with a shipping return barcode.
- The shipping label must be attached to the package along with the original receipt of the product inside the package. The barcode must be shown from the outside.
- Bloomingdale’s return policy allows you to return men’s cologne, women’s makeup and cosmetics, home appliances like big furniture, etc. within limit days.
- The returned package should be dropped to any UPS office.
Returning a Gift via Mail
The buyer can return gift orders via mails. The procedure is as straightforward and the same as the online returning policy.
Shipping charges and handling charges are non-refundable. If you buy an item from an online order, it can’t be refundable at the Bloomingdale’s outlet store.