Many buyers find hectic and frustrating while returning the items purchased online or in-store. Not to worry, David’s bridal offers a relaxing return policy for its customers to give a smooth experience. Let’s know about the detailed information about David’s bridal return policy.
What is David’s Bridal Return Policy?
The buyer can return their purchased bridal gowns and other accessories within 14 days (in the US) by showing the original invoice/receipt. The apparel and other accessories must be unopened, unused, and new. David’s bridal company will accept no damaged or broken product. The product should have an original price tag. If the price tag is torn or unavailable while returning – the item won’t get refunded.
David’s Bridal Return Policy With Receipt
As per David’s Bridal return policy, the original receipt is vital for claiming refunds and exchanges. If the purchase value is more than $50 through cash or debit cards (not by VISA or MasterCard), then the full refund will be issued after verifying mail within 3 weeks.
Important: Return and exchanges are closed during the COVID situation. Once the item is purchased, the buyer can’t replace it.
David’s Bridal Return Policy In-store
If the buyer has the original receipt, then they can return their new, unopened and unused items at any nearby local store within 14 days of the purchase.
David’s Bridal Return Policy for Online Purchase
- For all online purchasing via www.davidsbridal.com, the buyer will receive a refund within 7 days after initiating returns.
- As the shipping charge is about $8, and it will be deducted from the refund. The shipping charge is non-refundable.
Return Items via Mail Service
- Log in to your account and go to the Order menu and enter the order number, followed by an email address. The buyer will get their order number or confirmation number in shipping mails or on the packaging receipt.
- Click on the order status to Initiate Return (RMA) next to the item the buyer wants to return.
- The shopper will receive a confirmation email with details about the order return, including a shipping label and instructions.
- The RMA will expire within 7 days after the return order was created.
- David’s Bridal provides multiple RMAs for various items.
- The buyer should stick the shipping label on the returned item and return the item at the nearest UPS location and mail it to the same store of David’s bridal from which it was purchased.
- Within 14 days, the buyer will get their refund via credit/cash card or the original method.
Non-refundable items at David’s Bridal
- Personalized and dyed products.
- easily broken and expired swimsuits and personal hygiene or body care products.
- Seasonal sale, offer stock clearance items.
- Items without price tags or torn price tags.