Purchasing sports merchandise online is undoubtedly a great idea, but many sports enthusiasts don’t prefer ordering online due to the difficulty of returning purchased items. Dicks sporting goods is one of those few brands which follows strict rules and regulations. Let’s get all the detailed information about Dicks sporting goods return policy.
What is Dick’s Sporting Goods Return Policy?
Due to COVID 19, Dick’s sporting goods have changed its return policy’s terms and conditions. This company is now providing the flexibility to return sports merchandise with an extension of its return time limit from 60 days to 90 days of buying. This excellent term is applicable for in-store purchases as well as for online orders.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Returns With Receipt
Buyers can return items within 60 days to receive a full refund on their purchase. The refund will be issued on the original payment method considering the buyer need to provide the original invoice. Returns with an original sale receipt or pack slip will receive a full refund without any questions asked.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Returns With No Receipt
If the buyer doesn’t have the original receipt and price tag, they must provide valid photo ID proof and will receive a refund as store credits for the lowest selling price on the purchased item. The customer’s information will be safe in the company’s database, and it won’t be disclosed to anyone. If any item is disqualified during the return process, the company’s name or manufacturer’s details will be provided to the buyers.
- Gift receipt will be received as a gift card and also as exchange.
- Card Reward or coupon will be adjusted as the refund amount.
- If the buyer finds the item damaged or broken, it should be returned to Dick’s goods sporting company, and items will be returned to the manufacturer or service center.
- For returning damaged items, the buyer should provide their photo ID like U.S. or Canadian Driver’s License, U.S. State ID, U.S. Military ID, or U.S. Passport or visa according to dick’s return policy.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods, Calia, Golf Galaxy, and Field & Stream have the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt.
- Bikes cannot be easily returned as it has some strict rules.
- The buyer will get 24-hours to verify the bike-size and color as its grace period. Bikes should be undamaged and unbroken as the returned product.
- No damage window or any scratched on the bike will not be accepted by Dick’s sporting goods company.
- Unused bikes purchased and assembled Dick’s sporting goods in-store may be suitable for returning 24 hours after purchasing.
- If the bike is purchased by Dick’s sporting goods’ official site: dickssportinggoods.com or Curbside order, then it will be received within 24 hours.
- New and unused bikes that are received at home and installed in-store may be eligible for return within 24 hours after picking up.
- Unused bikes that are shipped to the buyer’s address and not assembled and still have the packaging box and label may be accepted for return within 24 hours after delivery.
- Dick’s sporting goods offer a 24-hour return policy on all Yeezy Shoes that are bought in-store.
- Due to COVID 19 situation- Online purchased Yeezy Shoes can’t be returned or exchanged.
Non-refundable items of Dick’s Sporting Goods
The non-refundable items are mentioned below:
- Hunting Bows
- Gun Powders
- Rifles and Muzzleloaders
- Products demanding Gasoline or Fuel
- Secondhand Bikes
- Large Airbeds
- Customized and personalized selected Order products
- Autographed collection diaries and Souvenirs and Gift Cards
Some products cannot be returned if the packaging box is opened or the price tag is broken, and the list is given below:
- Baseball and softball with Bats
- Football Helmets
- Air Beds
- Electronic Scooters and Bikes
- Face Coverings
- Transportable Lavatories,
- Hyperice and Theragun Electronics