Are you thinking about buying digital games or PS4 online from GameStop online gaming spot? Before you order from GameStop, you should know about its return policy as it is not any other online shopping. In this article, we will discuss Gamestop’s return policies and their terms and conditions in detail.
What is Gamestop’s Return Policy?
Undoubtedly, online buying digital games and gaming devices is a great idea. To enhance your gaming experience, the Gamestop return policy offers you a simple and easy return policy on their purchased gaming products.
According to Gamestop, it offers various terms and conditions on multiple gaming gadgets and downloads. The buyer can return their new gaming consoles within 30 days. They can’t get any refund after 30 days.
Gamestop Return Policy With Receipt
Except for tablets, Gamestop gives you the freedom to return the item within 30 days of buying. The buyer can return their new tablets within 14 days and will get a full refund. If the customer is not satisfied buying any products from Gamestop online site, they can also return it within 7 days. The GameStop return policy’s unique feature is their buyers can return open-box products like Xbox within 7 days.
Gamestop Return Policy No Receipt
Gamestop doesn’t accept any merchandise returns without a receipt. The buyer must show their original receipt or shipment label while returning the merchandise.
What are the refundable products?
- Most of the products, including downloadable games, digital games, PC downloads, are easily refundable on Gamestop.
- Many opened items are accepted to return and exchange by the Gamestop.
Refund Policy of GameStop For New Products
- If you buy the brand new merchandise from GameStop, then the refund will be issued within 30 days if the product is unopened.
- For opened items, the same new products can be exchanged within 30 days of buying. No refund will be issued.
How can I Return New Tablets at Gamestop?
Newly purchased tablets from Gamestop can be returned with a full refund within 14 days of buying. New tablets are eligible for return only it is unopened. There will be no refund issued if the tablet is unboxed. If the product is an Open box, you can exchange it within 30 days of purchase.
Gamestop Gaming Console Return Policy
For returning the new gaming console, the item must be unopened. No opened new gaming console is eligible for return at Gamestop. If the gaming console is opened, then it may exchange within 30 days of purchasing. Refurbished console or used gaming console products are not eligible for return after 30 days of purchase.
Gamestop Return policy for pre-owned Merchandise
GameStop offers you a unique choice to return your pre-owned or used game items if you are not happily satisfied. You will get a full refund on returning these items within 7 days of purchase. The time limit for exchanging pre-owned merchandise is 30 days.
Applied Discounts on Returned Items
The discount will not be counted while returning the product if there is a promotional discount on that. The buyer will only receive the actual amount (without discount), which was paid while buying.
GameStop Online Returns
If you buy games or gaming accessories like Ps4, controller, etc. online, you can return them at different Gamestop stores and online.
If you can’t visit the store, then you may follow the mentioned online procedure below:
- The buyer must send the packing list along with the purchased item.
- There will be an option to state the reason for the return.
- Please print out the return shipping label and stick it on the package. The shipping label should be visible from the outside.
- Send the item via mail. You can also call the Gamestop customer service number for more information.
The buyer will get their refund within 10 days on returning online any gaming consoles like Funko pop or PS4 via debit card.