Are you a shopaholic lady and love to buy different products from Hobby Lobby stores and their online website? Then, you must dig into this article to know more about Hobby Lobby Return Policy.
What is Hobby Lobby Return Policy?
Return and refund policy mainly deals with two factors whether the purchased item doesn’t match the buyer’s satisfaction or it is a faulty piece. In the Hobby Lobby Return Policy, customers can return the purchased item within a particular period from the day of purchase.
Hobby Lobby Return Policy With Receipt
There are terms and conditions which are maintained by Hobby Lobby clothing brand, and those are listed below:
- Having the exact price tags with the original receipt.
- Buyers can exchange/return the product within three months (90 days) of purchase.
- After that, they will receive store credit, merchandise exchange, or refund on the buyer’s previous payment method.
- Buyers have to wait for 14 days after issuing the refund or exchange process to receive the amount back.
- If the product is used or washed or tidy, it will not be considered by the Hobby Lobby store.
Hobby Lobby Return Policy Without Receipt (No Receipt)
- As per terms and conditions, buyers may exchange the products without the store receipt, but buyers must show the original ID proof like a driving license or any other warranty.
- Hobby Lobby can refuse to return any item without a receipt.
- If accepted, refund without a receipt will be issued on the lowest selling price of the product in the last 60 days with valid ID proof.
- For some products, original receipts are necessary to exchange and refund the product.
- Exclusive products like designer apparel and embroider clothes can’t be exchanged without the original receipt.
- These only clothes must be with price tags and packaging.
- The product must be in a good position as such unused and unwashed. The purchased product must be in exchanged condition. You can open the item but should have original packaging.
- The buyers are requested to follow the instructions below when you return your product online.
Return Policy For Damaged Items
- You can also launch your complaint (if you get a defective or broken product) to the hobby lobby via mail or support call at 1-800-888-0321.
- Broken products cannot be returned (if broken by the customer).
- For more queries, customers can call the Hobby Lobby store’s customer care to get more detailed information.
Return Policy For Items Purchased Online
- If you have bought your product online then, you may exchange it via the Hobby lobby shopping website. The product can be returned or exchanged to any Hobby Lobby store within three months from buying.
If you are new to applying return policy, please check out some serious steps as mentioned below:
- Your purchased item’s original receipt is needed to ensure the product purchase amount will be credited to your Hobby Lobby Gift Card.
- The shipping charge or the handling charge cannot be returned at the store level.