One of the popular online shopping destinations, Kohl’s, allows you an easy and hassle-free return. If you are a dedicated buyer of Kohl’s, you should be aware of its return and exchange policy. In this article, you will get a good idea about Kohl’s return policy in detail.
What is Kohl’s Return Policy?
- Kohl’s return policy offers you to return and exchange purchased products like shoes, clothing, accessories, etc. within 180 days except for premium electronics.
- If you don’t have Kohl’s store card or credit card, you don’t need to worry as the refund will be issued on kohl’s merchandise card.
- Except for electronics, Kohl’s allows you to return your item within 180 days after purchase. For electronics, Kohl’s only allows 30 days return policy to their buyers.
Kohl’s Return Policy With Receipt
- If you want a hassle-free return of your purchased item, then you must acquire the original receipt and original packaging slip.
- With receipt, Kohl’s offers you to return packaged items within 180 days (except electronics) if you have the store card.
Kohl’s Return Policy Without Receipt
- If you have no receipt, still you are still eligible for the return and refund.
- Some stores often don’t accept returns on purchased items without a receipt, but the store manager may provide a refund if the buyer is applying return without a receipt and the item is in original condition.
- Without having the original receipt, you may show your credit card purchased details of that item, and the refund will be issued as the lowest price of the discounted price of the last 13 weeks of that item.
- It sounds a bit tricky, but you can apply it to any nearby Kohl’s store.
Kohl’s Online Return Policy
- If the item is ordered online, then you can return it via mail.
- To return the purchased item via mail, you must log in first and fill out the return slip, including your shipment details.
- You will not get any return packaging slip as Kohl’s doesn’t provide any shipping label.
- After filling out the form, you must pack the item finely and send it to Kohls. For further details, the buyers may visit their official website.
- Purchased items that are ordered online can be returned at any nearby Kohl’s retail shop. The shipping charge is not refundable.
- The buyer will not receive any cashback as a refund charge.
Kohl’s Return Policy In-Store
- If the buyers have received broken or damaged items, they can return them at any Kohl’s store if you buy it complete online orders within 180 days after the buying date.
- This is the most effective way to return your item as you will get the return immediately get your refund quickly via your credit or debit card.
- If you want to get a refund in cash, you can demand the cash from any local Kohl’s retailer shop.
- If you buy the item via Kohl’s cash, you will get a refund as the original payment.
- Worn clothes and shoes can’t be returned if the store manager disapproves of them.
- If the buyer receives any wrong online orders, they can contact Kohl’s customer care service for replacement.
Can I Return Jewelry From Kohl’s Store?
Yes! The Kohl’s return policy allows you to return your jeweler at any local Kohl’s store. If the purchased item has no tags, don’t worry, you can show the original invoice of the purchased item to get your refund.
Kohl’s Holiday Return Policy
There is no exception in Kohl’s holiday return policy. Buyers can return the purchased items within 30 days of buying except electronics and gadgets like Fitbit smartwatches.
Kohl’s Gift Return Policy
Items purchased in-store must be returned to any Kohl’s store location. Kohl’s doesn’t return any online order to return at the store. If the buyer wants to return items via gift receipt, the refund will be issued on Kohl’s merchandise card. The buyer can exchange via gift receipt also.