Meijer Return Policy – Refund and Exchange Policy
Do you feel grocery shopping is hectic and tiresome, then Meijer online grocery shopping can make your life easier. During this COVID 19, Meijer gives you the ultimate positive experience in grocery and electronics shopping.
What is the Meijer Return Policy?
As per the Meijer return policy, it follows strict guidelines. If you are one of Meijer’s ardent buyers, you must be aware of its easy and quick return policy.
- For general merchandise, you can return the items within 90 days of purchase.
- You can return electronics items within 30 days with a receipt and warranty card.
- Meijer return policy with receipt
- Having the original receipt, the buyer will get a hassle-free return and refund. The refund will be issued as the actual payment.
- Credit, debit, and EBT cards are accepted according to the return policy.
If the buyer gets the Catalina coupon buying the returned item, the buyer can keep the voucher for further use. If the coupon price is not returned with the item, then a certain amount mentioned in the coupon will be deducted from the refund.
Meijer No-Receipt Return Policy
- If you want to know if Meijer allows you to return purchased items without a receipt or not, the answer is yes! Meijer return policy allows you to return purchased items without a receipt.
- The buyer must show their valid photo ID while returning items without a receipt. The proper photo IDs are driving license, voter card, etc.
- When the buyer returns items with no receipt, they won’t get a full refund. The refund will be the lowest sale amount or the last promotional price of the item.
- All returns will be issued on the original purchase. If the buyer doesn’t have the original receipt or tags, the refund value will be issued on the merchandise or the store card.
- The best part of the Meijer return policy is it gives you a full refund on any food or grocery item with or without an original receipt if those are not WIC approved.
Meijer Holiday Return Policy
- Meijer gives you a fantastic chance to return your purchased item during the final or Christmas sale. The promotional or discount will be deducted from the return value.
Meijer Policy on General Merchandise
- For WIC-approved food items, the only unused and same item is eligible for return the item.
- The refund will be issued if the item is not bought via a WIC transaction. Meijer will allow you to return and refund infant food items that are not WIC approved.
Meijer Return Policy on Electronics
The gadgets or electronics equipment without storage, images, books, magazines, and gas-powered equipment are eligible for the returned item within 30 days. After 30 days, these items need a manufacturer warranty card for exchange.
There are many electronic gadgets with storage capacities that must be returned unopened and new. The list is given below:
- MP3 players (depending on brands)
- PCs and hardware
- Cell phones
- Memory cards
- Gaming systems
- Electronic media
If the buyer receives any broken or damaged pieces, the only identical item is approved for exchange. The buyer must pay an additional charge of $25 for gas-powered or items with flammable liquids.
Non-refundable items of Meijer
The non-refundable items are mentioned below:
- Any Alcoholic beverages
- Tobacco and nicotine-based products
- Electronic cigarettes
- Prepaid wireless phones
- Gift cards
- Collector cards
- Blood glucose monitors