Menards Return Policy – Refund and Exchange Policy
For over three decades, the Menards Company has made it its mission to continuously create durable, beautiful, high-quality products that are designed to stand up to all kinds of wear and tear for as long as they’re in your home. Many buyers love to shop from Menards because of their low rates and premium quality. There are some specific rules and regulations the buyer must follow while returning and exchanging from Menards. You will get to know more information about the Menards return policy in this brief article.
What is the Menards Return Policy?
Menard’s return policy strives with strict and straightforward rules. The buyer can return their purchased items with a 30-Day Over-the-Counter Exchange (TD) or 90-Day Over-the-Counter Exchange (ND) policy. Whereas, for the majority of the products Menards accept returns within 90 days of the purchase.
Menards Return Policy With Receipt
- With the original receipt, the buyer can return their merchandise easily and quickly. Defective or broken items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- The items are only eligible with a receipt within 90 days of purchase, and the refund will be issued as the original payment method.
- A cash refund will be issued within 6 days of buying.
- If the buyer has made the payment through gift cards, the refund will be issued on the store card.
- Debit card/credit card/ Menards merchandise cards are applicable for assuring the refund.
- If any buyer pays the amount with a check, the refund will be issued in the form of a merchandise card if the original receipt is 6 days old.
Menards Return Policy Without Receipt
- For Menard’s return policy, if the buyers have no receipt, Menards Company doesn’t provide a return or exchange because Menards offers several discounts or rebates.
- According to Menard’s return policy, this is not always possible to give a refund with no receipt. So, the buyers must keep their original invoice and original tags while returning from any Menards store.
Menards Exchange Policy
- If the buyer can show the original Universal Product Code, the item is eligible for exchange, but the buyer must choose the same thing.
- Without an original receipt, the buyer can’t get the facility of exchanging items. The exact discount amount will be deducted from the refund.
- The sale price will be the last prior amount of 14 days during sale events, and the buyer will get a refund as store credit.
- For end sale events or special order events, discount adjustments are not eligible for any product.
- For stock clearance products, the buyer will get 25% as a restocking fee while exchanging.
Menards Special Order Return Policy
- Menards store offers you a refund on special order items, but the restocking charge is 25%.
Menards Gas Powered Items Return Policy
- The Menards Company may refuse any gas Powered items even it is sealed and packed. The buyer may return it within 30days if the item is new and undamaged.
Non-Refundable items from Menards
- If any item is opened or damaged, then an exchange offer is available. Menards will not take any responsibility for the broken item.
Menards Paint Return Policy
- Chemical items like paint are not eligible as a returned item if the packaging is opened and the item is used. The buyer may exchange the same item.