Petco Return Policy – Refund and Exchange Policy
Petco is one of the promising online stores and brands which provides various items for your adorable pets. From food items to apparels for your pets – you will get everything from Petco. Besides food items or apparel, you can also buy various types of small animals like fish, cats, dogs, etc. They offer a great return policy, no questions asked. How do returns work with Petco? Check this out.
What is Petco’s Return Policy?
You can return items from Petco online and offline stores if you are not satisfied with the item. Petco accepts returns of the purchased goods within 60 days after purchase, but some products come with only 30 days of return policy from the date of original shipment. There are two easy ways to return their products.
- Free Return to a store – Your local Petco store or Unleashed by Petco store will accept the return of your purchases made on petco.com within 60 days of the shipment.
- Return By Mail – Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable. So you will be paying for the shipping. Your refund with be issued once Petco receives the product.
|Petro Return Address (by mail)||Petco.com
257 Prospect Plains Road, Ste. B
Cranbury, NJ 08512
Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment. If you have used PayPal for purchase, you will see the credit back in PayPal only.
Petco Returns Policy Without Receipt
- If the buyer wants to return purchased dog food or any item, they can return it within 60 days of buying without a receipt.
- The refund will be issued as their merchandise or store credit at the lowest price of the sold product.
- Personalized items, prescribed animal food, or medicines cannot be returned to a store.
- Restrictions on Petco return policy
- Prescribed medicines and pharmacy items are not applicable for returns in-store or via mail.
- Food items for pets cannot be returned to a store. Food products that are prescribed can be returned only via mail.
Petco Returns Policy on Fish
- Being a responsible pet retail shop- Petco is always meticulous about selling fish and reptiles. They assure you to give you healthy fish and reptiles.
- All fishes and reptiles bought online are guaranteed to stay alive for 30 days after purchasing it. Petco ensures your full refund for delivering dead fish or dead invertebrates within 3-5 business days.
- Freshwater fishes bought in-store can be returned with the original receipt within 30 days, and Petco assures you a full refund.
- If you don’t want to take any purchased live fish and reptiles, you can return them, but a refund is not eligible for those animals.
Petco Cat Food Return Policy
Prescribed cat food products cannot be returned to any Petco store. They must be returned to the online Petco shopping site with the original shipping label. A merchandise credit will be emailed to the buyer for return after 60 days to Petco.
Remember, when you purchase Petco merchandise, you must provide proof of purchase (receipt or copy) for any return and refund. The customer service department of Petco is always available to answer your questions about their policies, and many of their retail stores offer free quick returns.