One of the popular brands TJ Maxx has its return and refund policy that allows their shopaholic buyers to exchange and refund their purchased items. According to the customer’s reports, the TJ Maxx has some disadvantages as it takes a long time to receive the purchased item. Some buyers are not happy with its late service and look for refunds. If you are one of them, then let’s have a quick look at their return policy.
What is TJ Maxx Return Policy?
Any buyer can return or exchange their purchased item within 30 days from the date of buying. TJ Maxx even accepts the purchased item after 30 days with a receipt and sometimes without the receipt. The buyer won’t get money back in cash but will receive store credits.
Returns for items Purchased Online
If you have brought the item online, you can return it in-store and via your nearest UPS location.
- TJ Maxx allows you to return the online order in their stores.
- Some specific documents are needed, including original receipt, packaging or billing slip, shipping confirmation mail.
Return the purchased item via eMail
- It costs almost $9.99 as a shipping charge and handling charge. The buyer should return the item within 30 days; otherwise, the refund will be added on the store credit card.
- The returned package must have a shipping label with a barcode visible.
- An exact exchange is not available when the buyer is returning the purchased item online.
TJ Maxx Returns Policy No Receipt (Without Receipt)
- TJ Maxx allows you to return the purchased item without a receipt. If you don’t have any receipt, you don’t need to worry as TJ Maxx gives you a refund as store credit.
- But, without the receipt, the buyer should provide a valid photo ID, name, signature, and address.
- TJ Maxx keeps this information safe and secure in their database and tracks the returns. Maybe the procedure takes a long time, but the buyer will get a refund for sure.
- What are the terms and conditions while returning the clothing items?
- The clothing apparels (Men’s/Women’s) should be unwashed, unused, and unopened. Washable clothing is not accepted by the TJ Maxx.
- Most of the cases, if the buyer desperately requests the store manager, they will agree to return the opened and washed item.
What kind of products are not eligible for a Return?
Some specific items can’t be returned. The items are Gift Cards and Vouchers. TJ Maxx gift cards can’t be used for cash.
In-Store Purchases policy
- Only online orders can be returned via the mail.
- Purchased items over $1,000 can’t be returned In-Store at any TJ Maxx return policy.
- Women handbags over $499.99 can’t be returned In-Store at TJ Maxx
What is the policy for returning Items with a Gift Receipt?
- When the buyer returns the purchased items with a gift receipt, you’ll only get store credit, not the cash.
- If the shopper returns the item after 30 days of buying and it can be stuck with the clearance price with stock clearance items.
TJ Maxx’s Holiday Return Policy
In 2019, the TJ Maxx gives the opportunity by offering a Holiday return policy. If the buyer shops during October and December, the items can be returned next year.
Cash Refund Policy TJ Maxx
- If the buyer has no receipt, they can’t get the cash refund via a credit card.
Some Common Questions
Can I return the fragrance item at TJ Maxx?
- If the buyer has the original receipt and the fragrance bottle is sealed, it may get accepted for return.
Can a buyer return open Food Items?
- No, no opened food items will be accepted by TJ Maxx.
Can I return swimwear and Lingerie?
- Having the original receipt, the buyer can return the swimwear and lingerie item within 30 days from the purchasing date.
Can I return the jewelry item?
- If the buyer wants to return the jewelry item, then you have to visit the jewelry counter of the TJ Maxx local store.
What if I made the purchases with a Gift Card?
- As it is told earlier, the refund will be credited as a store credit.
Can I use PayPal while returning an item?
- If a buyer is paying via PayPal account, then they will be refunded via PayPal.