Uniqlo Return Policy – Return and Refund Policy (In-Store/Online)
Shopaholic people love to buy designer apparel, facemasks, and other accessories. Globally renewed shopping destination Uniqlo has been maintaining a quick and straightforward return policy.
Uniqlo like any other company concentrates on their customers only and so they intend to enhance customer satisfaction by providing quality clothing at an affordable price. Their return policy, therefore, is one of the most significant measures to enhance customer satisfaction in the long term. Satisfied customers will in turn help the business to achieve its objectives. Let’s discuss the Uniqlo return policy in brief that will help you in your further shopping.
What is Uniqlo Return Policy?
- If you purchase your item from Uniqlo online shopping store, you can return it within 30 days of receiving it.
- It is okay if you are not fully satisfied with your purchased products, but those purchased items must be new, unwashed, and unworn while returning to Uniqlo.
- The buyer must attach the original price tags, original shipping label and send them with the original invoice.
- If the buyer has purchased the product with discount or coupon codes, the refund will be issued based on the total amount of your purchase. Shipping charges are non-refundable during the return period.
Uniqlo In-Store Return Policy
- You can also return your purchased item at the Uniqlo retail store if the item is not purchased online.
- The item must be returned to the same Uniqlo store within 30 days of purchasing. With receipt, the buyer will get the full return policy.
- As per the exchange return policy, the buyer can exchange the product at any Uniqlo store.
Uniqlo Return Policy With Receipt
According to Uniqlo, it doesn’t approve any item without an original receipt and original tags. If you have purchased an item from Uniqlo offline or online store, you can’t return your item without a receipt. So, the buyer is advised to keep your receipt carefully.
Uniqlo Online Returns
The buyer can only return online orders via mail. There is a certain procedure to return your item online, and the procedure is mentioned below:
- Log in to your Uniqlo account
- You will get the return form on the site
- Fill up the return form with all your details
- After that, you have to make a call on Uniqlo customer care number 1800-38-8674, or you can apply for a return online
- After applying for a return- Uniqlo will provide the date and the timing for picking up the item from your doorstep or nearest mentioned locality.
- The buyer must tap the return form to the item as it is proof of the shipping label.
- The delivery man will take the parcel from you.
Uniqlo Sale Time Return Policy
According to the Uniqlo return policy, purchased items bought during a seasonal or final sale are not eligible for return or exchange. The refund will be processed via the original mode of payment.
How Can I get My Refund From Uniqlo?
This is one of the most asked questions from Uniqlo buyers. There are some steps mentioned here on the refund.
- Fill out the Uniqlo return form
- Register your return for items
- Fill up with your name, address, email, contact number, and Uniqlo order number, and then submit.
- After applying for a return, the buyer will get a refund within 10-14 business days of receiving the parcel.
The policy, therefore, does not explicitly state whether they will pay for damages or not. This, therefore, means that you will not get paid if the item is damaged due to your fault. Hence it is important that you keep this in mind when considering whether you need to follow the returns section of the policy.