Walgreens is a well-known brand in the US with its favorable, customer-friendly, and solid return policy. There are obvious questions that customers always have and couldn’t find answers on the retailer’s website. We are covering the majority of the aspects of Walgreens policy for item returns and refunds.
What is Walgreens Return Policy?
- The Walgreens offers you hassle-free and customer-friendly. As per Walgreen’s return and exchange policy, the buyer can return any purchased item within 30 days from the purchasing date with the original receipt.
- If a buyer has the buying receipt, they will be able to claim the refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
What are the methods of returning the items?
The buyers can return and claim the cashback in two ways, which are mentioned below:
Walgreens returns in-store
- You can go to your nearest Walgreens Store and get your item returned.
- The buyers are advised to make the return within 30 days to get a full refund.
Walgreens returns via Online return or by mail
Many shopaholics love to buy online, and there is no difference between the online and the offline Walgreens Return Policy. The steps are mentioned below:
- The buyer should Log in to the Walgreens account on the walgreens.com shopping site.
- Then, go to the order section and select the purchased item which the buyer wants to return.
- The buyer needs to answer some initial questions, and they will get the instructions regarding the return policy.
- After placing the return order, the return process will be initiated from the store, and the buyer will get the shipping labels.
- Tape the shipping label to the purchased product. The buyer can mail the item via UPS station, or Walgreen delivery service can collect the item from the buyer’s doorstep.
Walgreen’s Returns Without Receipt (No Receipt)
How can the buyers get a refund if they don’t have any receipt for the purchased item?
- Item will be returned with the lowest price advertised but You won’t get a refund back to your mode of payment. The refund will be issued as the store credit or W-card, which is a Walgreens own gift card.
- If the shopper can’t provide the original receipt of the purchased item. In that case, they must have valid identification proof or photo ID like a driving license to return the item Walgreens in-store.
- If the buyer has the gift item from Walgreens but doesn’t have the receipt, they can still return it. The buyer will be given the store credit for the lowest amount of the item in the past 2 months.
- Sometimes, Walgreens doesn’t accept the products without a receipt, at that time, the buyer needs the store manager’s approval.
What items can be returned?
There are different timelines to return items for different sections like cosmetics, gifts, electronics, etc.
Does Walgreens accept unopened items?
- Yes! The buyer should feel very lucky that Walgreen’s return and refund policy offer them to return the unopened items.
- The buyers can return the opened purchased items even if they have lost the original packaging or the actual box.
Can I return cosmetics products purchased from Walgreens?
Yes! Walgreen accepts the makeup, cosmetics, and accessory products for return.
Can a buyer return Electronics at Walgreens?
After 30 days, Walgreen doesn’t allow electronics products. To know more, the buyer should contact the nearby Walgreen store.
What items can’t be exchanged or returned?
- Medicines and drugs without pharmacy prescriptions are not accepted in the Walgreens store.
- Items like gift Cards, Phone, or prepaid cards can’t be returned or exchanged.
- Contact Lenses will be accepted by the store only if it is damaged or wrong lenses.
- Birch box BYOB, seasonal products, sexual awareness products, tobacco, alcoholic beverages are non-returnable products.